Sunday, March 23, 2008

Driving is not a cheap past time


Well, it's almost time to head out to Boston. I am so excited and nervous for this move. I am sure it will be a great summer, but I am unsure about my managerial skills. We'll see. I leave in two weeks on Saturday, the fifth of April. Dad is coming with for the drive. (I'm sure he'll be the one driving.) We're planning on hitting Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Buffalo, and Palmyra. So for now I am just trying to do as much training as possible. I am worried about not having my guys ready enough. I did go out to Boston two or three weeks ago to check out the housing, which is good. We went to a Celtics game while out there. I'm not a huge sports fan, but the game was a lot of fun. So I figure with gas averaging 3.30 a gallon I'll be about six hundred dollars just in gas to get to Boston. I took a trip to Zion's this past weekend. My first time there. Derek and Kristen came with, Andy and Julie were supposed to go but backed out an hour before it was time to leave. The trip was fantastic. I can't believe how amazingly beautiful it is down there, and how unbelievably difficult it is to climb up such beauty. These are some of the pictures from the trip and of babysitting Col-Bear. By the way happy birthday to him on Saturday. HAPPY EASTER.

No comments: